Acquire the skill set for which you can productively work from anywhere. You will learn how to use a digital agenda, stay organized and run effective meetings. After completing this learning path, you will be able to:
- Connect with coworkers, business associates, and contacts from anywhere using Google Meet.
- Use Google Chat to communicate with your team, customers, or business associates.
- Learn to schedule, prepare for, and run a successful meeting with digital tools.
- Organize your files by creating folders in Google Drive.
- Manage communication for your large-scale group project with digital tools.
Note: Some videos contain links to sites that may not be available in your preferred language or that require you to select your language.